MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum

What have you done to your car today???

This section is for general MG Rover discussion

Unread postby poacher72 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:12 am

Mavmaddock wrote:I purchased some products to prepare my Rover 75 for winter, namely: Clay bar. Shampoo and Wax. Now all I need is a dry day and bags of energy. I must admit to being spurred on by a good looking lady who complimented me on my car. If I had known that owning a Rover 75 attracted comments from good looking ladies I would have bought one in 1999 or when ever they first came out. lol :-D

Could be a new craze good looking ladies looking for male Rover owners ;-) (mexican wave)
poacher72
Subscribed Member

Unread postby Michael » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 am

I gave a lift into town to an elderly lady the other week, as she got out she said "I think the mayor has one of these cars" (BOW)
Have a trip down memory lane at my website.
PastReunited.com
Rover 75 a touch of class for a classy car.
Michael
Subscribed Member

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Mavmaddock wrote:I purchased some products to prepare my Rover 75 for winter, namely: Clay bar. Shampoo and Wax. Now all I need is a dry day and bags of energy. I must admit to being spurred on by a good looking lady who complimented me on my car. If I had known that owning a Rover 75 attracted comments from good looking ladies I would have bought one in 1999 or when ever they first came out. lol :-D

Somehow you slipped past me.--- ;-)

Welcome to the forum.----- (mgrclub)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby Neallew » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:20 am

changed both rear cylinders and brake shoes - bleed brakes and lubricated rear suspension. didnt have time to lub front so thats next on the list.
Neallew
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 am

Neallew wrote:changed both rear cylinders and brake shoes - bleed brakes and lubricated rear suspension. didnt have time to lub front so thats next on the list.

It's an old beasty you have there and needs some TLC.---- :-D
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby Neallew » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:35 am

Yepp and as i dont have the full history of what was done when will need to work my way thru the service checklist methodically.... To be fair its in pretty good nick and the previous owner won best mg saloon in tatton park with it....
Neallew
MGR Club Regular

Previous

Return to MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum