MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

How To's

Rover 45 for sale

Unread postby Stevealf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Selling for my grandad £500

Rover 45, 1.6 impression.. 2003 , 1 owner from new. 48,000 miles , full service history, 3 months MOT left and willing to add another full year on. Very good and clean condition. Selling due to he cannot drive anymore and only wants £500 for it..... he has loved and cherished this car from the day he bought it!!! Guys I am not a regular forum poster so unsure how to upload images..... I can email them over to anyone or any advise how to upload!!!
Stevealf
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:52 pm

The info on how to upload pics is lower down the page you posted on. Nice and easy really.

That car at that mileage sounds like a good bargain. Best of luck with it.--- (mgrclub)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Return to How To's