MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

How To's

Freelander V6 Manifold Replacement

Unread postby Borg Warner » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 am

It's quite large so two versions Word and a PDF.

Right up..docx

Right up..pdf

Hope this helps people

Gary M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MG Stands for its self and not Morris Garages. As CK said "...there was already one Morris Garages, how could there be two?"
Borg Warner

Unread postby Arczion » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi Gary.
Nice work and great write up of the manifold replacement, I must change those wire gauze in the new year on my MGZT 190 I have had them now for well over 8 months, cheers Arczion
Arczion
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby Borg Warner » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Arczion wrote:Hi Gary.
Nice work and great write up of the manifold replacement, I must change those wire gauze in the new year on my MGZT 190 I have had them now for well over 8 months, cheers Arczion

Thank you, a compliment indeed from your good self.

Gary M.
MG Stands for its self and not Morris Garages. As CK said "...there was already one Morris Garages, how could there be two?"
Borg Warner

Return to How To's