MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

How To's

How to refurb your head lights (video)

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 am

I was mooching you tube and found this how to on refurbing your misty head lights, this is a straight forward how to and easy to do,

Watch the video here
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby david patterson » Sun May 31, 2015 1:53 am

Hay that does look interesting. I used Maguire head lamp restorer that comes with a cotton head drill bit and liquid application. It looked amazing after using it but the next day it looked worse than it did originally. Ithink you definitely need to use the clear coat spray to get a permanent result. I was pretty annoyed that the Maguire's kit didn't work as it was expensive. I have also heard of a liquid application that needs applying to the head lamp and leaving it for five minutes before removing the residue. This sounds like it burns the damage off but doesn't sound like a permanent fix like the clear coat way.
david patterson
MGR Club Regular

Return to How To's