MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:00 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
 

How To's

How to find your club membership number

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

This is something that hardly ever gets mentioned, But you all have a membership number on here.
How to find your membership number is easy,

Hover your mouse over your name (or any ones name), while it hovers there, look at the lower left of your screen, There is some text that appears, at the end of the text, you will see a number, try it on my name, mine is member number 2
This number is you forum membership number.

Now while you have your membership number in your head, why not go and place it in your profile, simply click on user control panel, above left, then click profile tab, place your member number in the text field under your name (mgrclub) (mgrclub) (mgrclub)
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby Poppy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Baconbuttyman wrote:This is something that hardly ever gets mentioned, But you all have a membership number on here.
How to find your membership number is easy,

Hover your mouse over your name (or any ones name), while it hovers there, look at the lower left of your screen, There is some text that appears, at the end of the text, you will see a number, try it on my name, mine is member number 2
This number is you forum membership number.




I am no 97..... :? :lol: (getmecoat) (mgrclub)
Poppy
 

Unread postby Wullie480 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:25 pm

I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.
Made in Scotland from Girders ><

Cars: 2 x MG ZT CDTi's

MOT & Tax check https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

MG Rover build info: http://mg-rover.info/get_info.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Report potholes,lightening faults etc - http://www.fixmystreet.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Wullie480
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Cumnock

Unread postby BIG LEK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Ive just explained this on the pete best thread lol, I'm 265 [animal] (mgrclub)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Wullie480 wrote:I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.

you are no 55 bud
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby pab » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Wullie480 wrote:I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.
Doesn't work on a iPad either. I will make an intelligent guess as to my number 390 something. ;)
User avatar
pab
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Unread postby BIG LEK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 pm

pab wrote:
Wullie480 wrote:I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.
Doesn't work on a iPad either. I will make an intelligent guess as to my number 390 something. ;)

Its 529 paul ;)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby pab » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 pm

BIG LEK wrote:
pab wrote:
Wullie480 wrote:I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.
Doesn't work on a iPad either. I will make an intelligent guess as to my number 390 something. ;)

Its 529 paul ;)

Unusual as the Club has a thread running saying they have 400 members. (shrug)
User avatar
pab
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Unread postby Poppy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:08 pm

pab wrote:
BIG LEK wrote:
pab wrote:
Wullie480 wrote:I'll need to go switch my laptop on to check doesn't work on iPhone.
Doesn't work on a iPad either. I will make an intelligent guess as to my number 390 something. ;)

Its 529 paul ;)

Unusual as the Club has a thread running saying they have 400 members. (shrug)




I'm confused too..... (shrug) :? :lol: :lol:
Poppy
 

Unread postby pab » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Makes two of us then. (panic)
User avatar
pab
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Unread postby Mal7921 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

May be worth putting it into the user profile as a none editable field, Steinberg used to do a similar thing with their forums (Right before I fell out with them and dumped all the remaining Steinberg music products on ebay, but thats another story)
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Image
User avatar
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Somewhere inbetween

Unread postby BIG LEK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Good idea to add them to your profile ;)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby Poppy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 pm

BIG LEK wrote:Good idea to add them to your profile ;)



Yes, but as Mal said, only as an editable field.... (mgrclub)
Poppy
 

Unread postby Mal7921 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 am

Poppy wrote:
BIG LEK wrote:Good idea to add them to your profile ;)



Yes, but as Mal said, only as an editable field.... (mgrclub)


If it were editable, I could change mine to be number one...

Ooh, better stop, sounds like I'm plotting a coup...
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Image
User avatar
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Somewhere inbetween

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

Mal7921 wrote:
Poppy wrote:
BIG LEK wrote:Good idea to add them to your profile ;)



Yes, but as Mal said, only as an editable field.... (mgrclub)


If it were editable, I could change mine to be number one...

Ooh, better stop, sounds like I'm plotting a coup...

any more talk like that and i will take your toys away (fozzie) (fozzie) (fozzie)

Any way you can now add your membership number to your club profile
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby squire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Any chance of letting me know my membership number, can't do it on a kindle, sorry.
Many thanks,
Martyn
[xmas-smiley
[merry-xmas
User avatar
squire
Subscribed Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Bilston, West Midlands

Unread postby Mal7921 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:56 pm

squire wrote:Any chance of letting me know my membership number, can't do it on a kindle, sorry.
Many thanks,
Martyn
[xmas-smiley
[merry-xmas


Hi, your membership number is 528. If you visit with a browser and tap on User Control Panel, you can find it under Profile.
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Image
User avatar
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Somewhere inbetween

Unread postby squire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:56 pm

A big thank you for that.
Last but not least,
Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all
[xmas-smiley
User avatar
squire
Subscribed Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Bilston, West Midlands

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Same to you Squire
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool


Return to How To's



cron