MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Wales

Tell us where you live in Wales

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

So where do you live
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm in here cos my parents were Welsh but there doesn't seem to be any place for me now even though you have TEN areas. (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)

Guess I'll just have to remain the FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT. (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah)

Colvert. ( The forgotten man. ) (bad PC) (panic) (panic) (panic)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:20 pm

COLVERT wrote:I'm in here cos my parents were Welsh but there doesn't seem to be any place for me now even though you have TEN areas. (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)

Guess I'll just have to remain the FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT. (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah)

Colvert. ( The forgotten man. ) (bad PC) (panic) (panic) (panic)

ok ok I hear ya lol, sort it out tomorrow (cool)
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby david2000 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Hello to all
My name is David and I live in Ammanford nr. llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
Anyone in this are can contact me at david.jones1380@virgin.net if they require the services of a t4 testbook.
all the best David.
david2000
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 pm

david2000 wrote:Hello to all
Anyone in this are can contact me at david.jones1380@virgin.net if they require the services of a t4 testbook.
all the best David.

Thank you very much for the information. (cheers)

Did you see my post about you on Rover.org ??----25th of November last year. ( Post 109 on the thread------South Wales, anyone here ? )

Colvert.------------- (mgrclub)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Unread postby COLVERT » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:24 pm

david2000 wrote:Hello to all
all the best David.

David. You posted on here offering T4 help EIGHTEEN months ago and then just disappeared.

Nobody could contact you and you didn't answer any E-Mails to you !!!

Are you likely to remain on here with us now or just vanish again ????--- :-? :-? :-?

Colvert.----- (hehethwump)
Live long and prosper.

COLVERT

Unread postby fishytroll66 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Greetings from sunny (not) North Wales!!

I am Paul (aka fishytroll66), I survive in Abergele, North Wales, not actually Welsh but have lived here most of my life - with a few excursions elsewhere..always end up back here for some reason..
Only had my ZT-T a few weeks courtesey of DPL auto roverland and the sad demise of my old faithful Rover 418 SLD Tourer. Hope to attend a few meets, work permitting and to pick the brains of those in the know should I have any issues with my new wheels.
Happy days... (clap)
fishytroll66
MGR Club Noob

Unread postby Neallew » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:10 pm

I live in Swansea - member of Swansea mg enthusiasts - primarily for my MGB but now have just bought the MG Metro - it went down a storm at the meeting this month .... We cater for all MG's and have some zt and zr owners no idea what oter clubs they belong to and happy to accept other classic car owners ....
Neallew
MGR Club Regular

Return to Wales