MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Funny Bones

Caught Speeding

Got a joke, funny url or you tube clip, post them here

Unread postby poacher72 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 am

Caught speeding
I was stopped by a cop for speeding last night. He told me to get out of the car and asked me to show him my licence, I said it's in the glove box and he was going to open it, but I said don't open that! I have a gun in there and I have just shot and killed my wife. I told him her body was in the boot! Well you should have seen his reaction!! He called for his boss and told him about the gun and the body in the boot, well as quick as a flash his boss was there and 3 armed response vehicles and yes even a helicopter training it's night sun on my car from above! His boss started to question me, firstly about the gun. I told him I didn't have a gun. He said his officer told him I had a gun in the glove box! I said open it then and see for yourself. He did and NO gun! he said his officer told him there was a body in the boot! I told him to open it and see for himself. He did and NO body! I said he's a lying little bas**rd!!!! I bet the lying little crap said I was speeding too!!! ;-) ;-)
poacher72

Unread postby graham1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:00 pm

really made me laugh this one.
graham1
MGR Club Regular

Return to Funny Bones