MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

The Sitting Room

Very busy last few weeks

A place to chill out and talk about anything or just say hello, keep it clean and light hearted

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 am

3 weeks ago i asked a guy on facebook about some racking he was selling, ideal for my garage, he came back to me asking if i was interested in any computer parts from a shop he was clearing out.
I went to take a look and it literally was a full pc shop that had closed down.
I bought the lot for a very good price, amongst the lot i was able to make up 10 full pc systems and about 10 laptops, plus 1000s more tems,
I have more than made my money back and more within the first week.
I havent made a dent in the stock yet either.
I paid 375.00 for it plus 40 for a double rack.
There are 100s of laptop keyboards, dozens of screens, 100s of original laptop chargers.
Plus lots n lots more.
I have been sorting this lot out and its still not done.
Little gems i founnd was a nikon d5100 camera, a few little compact cameras, air rifle and pistol. Hdmi projectors,
I am at a point now that j am well ahead of my investment and am very tempted to just list the rest as a job lot on ebay, as its going to take a long time to whittle this lot down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:49 am

Bit like breaking an R75---------You'll get much more for lots of separate parts than you ever will as a job lot.

With all the spare time you have ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) sell 'em on bit by bit.--- :-D -
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am

Ugh am fed up already, i literally have hundredsnof tangled chargeers to untangle, spent 5 hours yesterday doing one box, its worse than fairy lights
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Mal7921 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Any monitors spare? Could do with upgrading the second monitor in the edit suite :)
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin

Unread postby COLVERT » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:01 am

I desperately need a charger for an 18 volt drill. Latest type battery.--- ;-)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Return to The Sitting Room