MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MG Maestro

MG Maestro 2.0 EFi

Unread postby mg_nutter » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi

I am trying to locate a pair of rear wheelarch extenders. These are the ABS extensions qhich flare the front of the rear arches on the MG Maestro. Also a set of roof rails. I'm just about to repaint my lovely 1990 example, and in stripping all the fittings off, these items got damaged.

Can anyone help?? Rimmers certainly can't as I've already checked them. Anyone breaking a maestro that I can get them off of.

Appreciate any help !!

Simon
mg_nutter
MGR Club Noob

Unread postby Borg Warner » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

These are going to be like hens teeth I would guess. Have you tried getting a set made up from fibreglass using the originals as template?

Gary M.
MG Stands for its self and not Morris Garages. As CK said "...there was already one Morris Garages, how could there be two?"
Borg Warner
Subscribed Member

Return to MG Maestro