MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:02 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MGF

A couple of MG F kit concepts

Unread postby Mal7921 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:22 pm

With the release of one MG F based kit car last year, a couple of other concepts have emerged over on facebook, which are pictured below:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Now there are elements of both that I like, the profile of thieving one is ok and added to a TF, the front could give s more modern look, while I like the bit behind the headrests on the first car, but there isn't really one I'd turn around and say "I want that on my car!"

It's good that the community has looked at the F as a platform, there is a really nice kit car based on the MX 5 for example, but I don't feel as excited about these as I do about the MX 5 kit

Any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin

Unread postby Tourerfogey » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Quite like the body styling of the first except the nose which reminds me of the Arkley SS bonnet/rear end kits you could get for the old Midgets and Sprites . . . .
It's a K Series . . . . keep topping it up . . . . it'll be fine . . . . . .
Tourerfogey
Subscribed Member

Return to MGF