MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:24 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MGTF

BL / BMC Meet - Ferry Meadows Peterborough

Unread postby Blue Wheels » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Being new to the Club and it's forums, I'm not aware if the Club attends the BL / BMC classic car meet at Peterborough?. It takes place on the first Sunday in August and I have attended the last six or so with my Metros, my last one now exchanged for the great MGTF.

I would recommend it as a lovely day out, with lots of great British cars on display and a fair sized autojumble.

Mark
Blue Wheels
Subscribed Member

Unread postby MrDoodles » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Would have to agree after attending most of these in the last 5 years! (mgrclub)

Like most events in this Country though, it is very dependent on the weather with early August ranging from cold horizontal rain, to being burnt to death! :lol:
MrDoodles
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:38 pm

sounds a good show (mgrclub) (mgrclub)
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Blue Wheels » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:40 pm

I'll probably attend this years as well so
MrDoodles wrote:Would have to agree after attending most of these in the last 5 years! (mgrclub)

Like most events in this Country though, it is very dependent on the weather with early August ranging from cold horizontal rain, to being burnt to death! :lol:

True the weather can be unpredictable, two years were a rain off. I'll be there this year I suspect so will put details on a post again nearer the time
Blue Wheels
Subscribed Member

Return to MGTF