MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MGZT

Am on the look out possibly for a ZT CDTi

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:15 am

over the past couple of week i have been thinking of getting another toy to play with, took a look at a MGTF but it was a dog, blowy exhaust, bald tyres, no service history, was too small for me anyway....
But i have always wanted a ZT CDTi so am on the look out for a nice one
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Ztez63 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 pm

I bought a TF Monday evening and collected it last night, it's a 03 reg with 72k, it has no service history but a receipt for head gasket been done, that sold it to me.
I wanted a MG TF or F to go with my ZT, I wanted open air fun to go with the fun of the ZT, it certainly put a smile on my face driving it home.
BUT!!!! Yes I would love a ZT t CDTI auto for the economy and ability to get my dogs in the car, I use the Shogun for this at the moment and have done for 8 years but she is getting tired now so when she dies I think this is my next car.
Good luck baconbuttieman (mgrclub)
Ztez63
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 am

cheers not found one yet, situation is a little more dire now tho, my 75 has head gasket failure, so either fix that or put it into a cdti, but the issue is also this, i love my 1.8 so am really torn between repair of change
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Return to MGZT