MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Rover 100 / Metro / Kensington

Metro Metric Tyres

Unread postby Blue Wheels » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi All,

I joined the Club because I'm just about to buy a TF, but I presently own a Metro Mark 3, a great little car which has served me well for the last eighteen months. I bought it at 18,500 miles and this week it has just notched up 34. This was my second metro, the last one, a Mark 2 1.3 GS, I got with 39,000 and when it was towed away six years later the A+ had done 105. Anyway I'll get on with it. I've got five metric tyres in varying states, some with plenty of tread, some legal and serviceable as a spare. They will have to go and it would be a shame to scrap them so they are free to a good home, collect only from Irthlingborough (Wellingborough).

Mark
Blue Wheels

Unread postby Blue Wheels » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 pm

These have been passed on.
Blue Wheels

Return to Rover 100 / Metro / Kensington