MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Rover 75

Wheels are off, car off stilts

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:22 pm

with just 6 days to go til Tram Sunday, i have finally started to get Jenny ready, the rear wing i was repainting has been abandoned as a bad job, i have used thinners to get the paint off.
Any way, parked the car in the garage, took all the wheels off for refurb.
Then get those done nicely with silver sparkle, then is a clean down, the mats have been cleaned with my pressure washer, its brings them up nicely.
a good T cut, waxing and get the interior done, Jenny will be back into show room condition, (not including the rear wing)

Whats is good about it too is, because she isnt a daily runner, so she will be kept nice n tidy (mgrclub) (mgrclub) (mgrclub) (mgrclub)
its the wife, she makes a right mess in the cars, her X5 is a tip,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Michael » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm

T/CUT on the inside never thought of that before?? shall give it a try (i agree)
Have a trip down memory lane at my website.
PastReunited.com
Rover 75 a touch of class for a classy car.
Michael
Subscribed Member

Return to Rover 75