MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:02 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
 

I.C.E.

System

Post all your in car entertainment questions or discussions here

Unread postby Frozen Fred » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

When I first Bought The Flying Banana it had a 6 cd auto changer, still has, in the boot but the stereo died. Stuck a replacment in but the autochanger couldn't be hooked up.
Can I get a system to hook the autochanger back up?
Frozen Fred
 

Unread postby Poppy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Frozen Fred wrote:When I first Bought The Flying Banana it had a 6 cd auto changer, still has, in the boot but the stereo died. Stuck a replacment in but the autochanger couldn't be hooked up.
Can I get a system to hook the autochanger back up?



I take it that the new head unit is a different make to the original then and the leads are no good..? What unit have you replaced the old one with then..?
Poppy
 

Unread postby Frozen Fred » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

poppy wrote:
Frozen Fred wrote:When I first Bought The Flying Banana it had a 6 cd auto changer, still has, in the boot but the stereo died. Stuck a replacment in but the autochanger couldn't be hooked up.
Can I get a system to hook the autochanger back up?



I take it that the new head unit is a different make to the original then and the leads are no good..? What unit have you replaced the old one with then..?

Not sure of the name but the news was on and they said that The Titanic had sunk. I guess it may be a wee bit old. Can you still get the valves?
I'll look tomorrow and let you know.
Nite nite
Frozen Fred
 

Unread postby Poppy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Frozen Fred wrote:
poppy wrote:
Frozen Fred wrote:When I first Bought The Flying Banana it had a 6 cd auto changer, still has, in the boot but the stereo died. Stuck a replacment in but the autochanger couldn't be hooked up.
Can I get a system to hook the autochanger back up?




LOL. Night night Fred.... :)


I take it that the new head unit is a different make to the original then and the leads are no good..? What unit have you replaced the old one with then..?

Not sure of the name but the news was on and they said that The Titanic had sunk. I guess it may be a wee bit old. Can you still get the valves?
I'll look tomorrow and let you know.
Nite nite
Poppy
 


Return to I.C.E.



cron