MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

I.C.E.

TV thingy ?

Post all your in car entertainment questions or discussions here

Unread postby Michael » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am

Where can I get one of these, "I ASSUME IT'S A TV"? and is it analogue only? or is it a sat nav? are they hard to fit and I guess we are talking loads of dosh? (shrug)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael
Subscribed Member

Unread postby Game Keeper » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:42 am

Michael wrote:Where can I get one of these, "I ASSUME IT'S A TV"? and is it analogue only? or is it a sat nav? are they hard to fit and I guess we are talking loads of dosh? (shrug)

You can pick them up for about £65 on eBay but the expense does not stop there as the TV would need to be converted over from analogue to digital freeview TV, the sat nav would also need a drive upgrade and before you know your up to about £300 - £400. I think its better to ask a man called Sean (RadioGuy) if he has a reconditioned 'All in One' double din unit for sale. If you need a phone no or a link to this set up, let me know. No harm in asking.
Game Keeper
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 am

you are better off with the dd unit from Sean, the dynavin I have is spot on,
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Michael » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 am

Now I know what it is, shall find out more thanks. (clap)
Michael
Subscribed Member

Return to I.C.E.