MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

I.C.E.

Balance on radio

Post all your in car entertainment questions or discussions here

Unread postby Michael » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am

Hi folks, I have one of these radio/cd players installed works fine, but just the last few days the balance i.e. the speakers keep changing their self's to the left hand speakers, only happens with cd's. done a CD clean with a disk for that purpose, runs a few tracks then does it again, any thoughts on this? thanks. (shrug)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael

Unread postby BIG LEK » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Hiya Michael have you had the radio out by any chance (shrug) it may be a loose plug/wire by the sounds of things (shrug)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby Michael » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Bloomin eck of course that's it, I charged the battery after I left a usb seat heater running over night, hell I even posted on here about the radio code, and getting the radio out, thanks shall check it out in the morning, your a super star (clap) (BOW) (clap)
Michael

Return to I.C.E.