MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

I.C.E.

Thinking of upgrading my ICE

Post all your in car entertainment questions or discussions here

Unread postby blacknwhite » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

I have the bog standard Harmony sterio in my car. Everyone seems to upgrade to something better. Who's got what and what's the best thing to look for?
Mods remap, Viton O rings, inline stat mod, resprayed, gold coachline, sandstone leather gear/handbrake gaitors, walnut handbrake/gearknob/steering wheel n add-ons, S.S. EGR by-pass, de-cated, lowered 40mm, class 1 clutch, Subaru alloys, big fat tyres, up-rated discs n pads, embossed headrests, auto-opening boot lid, boot plinth, torpedos, carbon fibre pillars, real walnut dash, blacked out front grille, chromed bottom grille & front number plate surround, smilie rear number plate.
blacknwhite
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby Poppy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

blacknwhite wrote:I have the bog standard Harmony sterio in my car. Everyone seems to upgrade to something better. Who's got what and what's the best thing to look for?

Changed my harmony for the Symphony.........MUCH MUCH BETTER QUALITY AND BETTER LOOKING TOO.... (cool)
Poppy

Unread postby BIG LEK » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Poppy wrote:
blacknwhite wrote:I have the bog standard Harmony sterio in my car. Everyone seems to upgrade to something better. Who's got what and what's the best thing to look for?

Changed my harmony for the Symphony.........MUCH MUCH BETTER QUALITY AND BETTER LOOKING TOO.... (cool)

Bob like poppy ive just changed my harmony to a symphony much better sound but ive also got some Harman kardon speakers and tweeters to fit yet ;)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 pm

BIG LEK wrote:
Poppy wrote:

Bob like poppy ive just changed my harmony to a symphony much better sound but ive also got some Harman kardon speakers and tweeters to fit yet ;)

show off :-D
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby BIG LEK » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 pm

M!CK wrote:
BIG LEK wrote:
Poppy wrote:

show off :-D

That's ME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby RPWC » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Same here Bob.
RPWC
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby trimani » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 pm

I have changed my Symphony speakers to 'Infinities' with crossovers and tweeters.

They run from my Navall 3. Fantastic.

trimani (ALF)
trimani
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:11 am

trimani wrote:I have changed my Symphony speakers to 'Infinities' with crossovers and tweeters.

They run from my Navall 3. Fantastic.

trimani (ALF)

I have infinities in the rear and kennys in the front, should have done them the other way round, infinities are better, I have the dynavin system Alf, could you tell me how you set up your system, I know nothing about crossovers
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby trimani » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi Baconbuttyman.

Big cheat on this one. I bought the 'Infinties' (front & back) with crossovers & tweeters all from Clacton Electronics (Coolcat).

He pre-wired everything for me (Crossovers etc) and all I had to do was pop it in (Simples).

Fantastic sound. I am now in process of fitting 4 channel amplifier, butt not interested in 'Booming Bass' so no Sub Woofers for me.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, other than deal with Jeff (Coolcat). Fantastic service, good deals, and so helpful. If you speak with him tell him I recommended him, Ta.

trimani (ALF)
trimani
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:25 am

Yeah I know Jeff is the main guy, but he lives in Clacton and I am in Cleveleys near Blackpool lol, no try worth the drive
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Return to I.C.E.