MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum

damned women drivers

This section is for general MG Rover discussion

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi guys long time no see, not been around, been really dodgy with my health past 6 months or so and not really felt like hitting the net along the way, only for business, but am 95% better so here i am, to annoy Mr colvert (mexican wave)
ok ok i know its sexist for remark on Women drivers, but that said, one rammed in to the rear of my beloved Rover 75 today, i motioned for her to pull over across the junction but as i got over, she drove left and ran off. by this wasnt before i noticed she had a large hole in her bumper and her number plate cracked in half, FFS i thought, my poor car????!!!!
I got out to check mine, and low and behold, absolutely no damage, my tow bar did its job and buggered up her bumper but saved mine. Happy days i thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby COLVERT » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:09 pm

I'm glad you are feeling a lot better and your car is not suffering either.-- ;-)

Tow bars.

My wife has a tow bar on her car. It also damaged the front bumper on another persons car too.

My wife was parked between two cars at the kerb.

The space in front of her was too small so she backed up and then pulled out into the road.
However her tow bar had hooked itself UNDER the bumper of the car behind her so as she pulled forward she neatly removed the bumper of the car behind her.--- :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Return to MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum