MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:07 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum

Update on Jenny

This section is for general MG Rover discussion

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:30 pm

My Rover 75 has been some what neglected lately, how ever, latter end of 2017, she underwent some TLC, if you remember she got into a bust up with an Aldi lorry, which dented her wing, I had that painted, great color match too, also, some may remember my clutch had a noise when dipped, the thrust bearing was on its way out, then she was diagnosed with HGF (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah)
i bought the parts from DMGRS and my brother in law did the job for me, installed a full new clutch system, then put new HG on and timing belt, she now feals like a new car, shame she hasnt moved more than 10 miles since xmas.
When i am better i aim to refurbish the wheels, haha i have sprung an oil leek according to wifey tho, (fozzie) (fozzie)
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Michael » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:35 pm

I had a similar illness last year short of breath tired all the time, nothing showed on xray saw a ENT consultant he thought it could be reflux on the chest that had set up a infection on the lungs, four lots of antibiotics and four months later it cleard, felt as if I was dying, not saying that's what you have, just sounds similar any way get well soon Mick. ;-)
Michael

Return to MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum