MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum

Im back.

This section is for general MG Rover discussion

Unread postby Borg Warner » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Well have managed to log on eventually, but only from the phone.
MG Stands for its self and not Morris Garages. As CK said "...there was already one Morris Garages, how could there be two?"
Borg Warner
Subscribed Member

Unread postby Mal7921 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Didi you try the solutions in the link I emailed you? If you missed it, it's here - viewtopic.php?f=109&t=6083
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin

Unread postby greendriver » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:39 am

me too, although i get logged out every few minutes!
greendriver
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:03 am

ADMIN !!!!!!!!

I have to log in every time too------------------and I live here.--- (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (bad PC) (bad PC)
[/size]
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby Michael » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:42 pm

No problems this end (shrug)
Michael
Subscribed Member

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Like shouting down an empty well at midnight.------------------------- (bang head against a wall)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby MrDoodles » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:16 pm

I've done all the cache clearing thing as well and I STILL have to login every time as well! :cry:
MrDoodles
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby Michael » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:24 am

This is for "Firefox" but other browsers should have the same options just set out different ......

Go under *Tools* >>options >>Security>>My *Remember Passwords for Sites* was checked click the the *Exceptions* option this shows a list of *User Names & Passwords that will NOT BE SAVED* if this site is listed just uncheck it, should work for you. (shrug)
Michael
Subscribed Member

Unread postby Mal7921 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:49 pm

MrDoodles wrote:I've done all the cache clearing thing as well and I STILL have to login every time as well! :cry:

Me too, however something somewhere changed in the server move and I can't find what is causing the issue. Initially I thought it could have been one of the plug-ins that have been installed over the years, but with the server move causing this, I'm no longer sure.

Try as I might, I can't re-create the issue on another server with the same software. (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah)
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin

Unread postby Borg Warner » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Well after several attempts to log on and getting kicked out, it now seems stable.

Hopefully not spoken too soon.
MG Stands for its self and not Morris Garages. As CK said "...there was already one Morris Garages, how could there be two?"
Borg Warner
Subscribed Member

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Borg Warner wrote:Well after several attempts to log on and getting kicked out, it now seems stable.

Hopefully not spoken too soon.

[size=300][/ME TOO.

Admin PLEASE do something.

What do think you are not getting paid for ???--- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, getting hysterical.-- (bang head against a wall) size]

And why is this not in the BIG LETTERS I chose????

(bad PC) ---------------------- (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)
Live long and prosper.

COLVERT
Moderator / Tech Adviser

Unread postby Borg Warner » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 am

Well I'm still about.

Not logged on much cos it kept kicking me out, but just tried and it works. (mexican wave)

See we seem to have a lot of sales posts - interesting.

So how are folks? I'm currently on the box as us old uns say cos I ripped the tendons in my right arm putting the wheel back on the Jeep following replacement new discs and pads. No driving so no work. Been going out of my skull with boredom. Goodness knows what I'll be like when I retire, if I decide to.

Gary M.
Borg Warner
Subscribed Member

Return to MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum