MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:59 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
 

MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum

before some one else starts a thread, U heard it here first.

This section is for general MG Rover discussion

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Poppy wrote:
Tourerfogey wrote:Isn't it sad that yet again the most active thread here is the one about this forum and them. . . :roll:




Hiya. In fact, it isn't.... :? The most popular thread is the one dedicated to the late Martyn P. (shrug) That aside though, yes, it is a sad situation, but, yet again, all this was instigated by the thread started on the MGZT Rover 75 OC by Simon H. All over BBM putting his badge on eBay?? :? :shock: :shock:
That initself is of no interest.....But, the thread was started knowing full well what it would, and did, turn into......To slate someone in such a manner without the chance to either defend or reply is disgraceful. Of course, these are my own opinions, but, unlike elsewhere, valid opinions are not met with distain, derogatory remarks or out and out bullying of members on this site. (shrug) (shrug) This thread was in fact ressurrected by the signing of a new member yesterday who although did not do anything wrong as to what I can see, was then banned for simply asking a question...Obviously, a question that those in power on the MGZT Rover 75 OC did not like and, as usual, resorted to the only tactic that they know besy when faced with something that they do not like, that being a ban for life....... Very democratic, what a friendly forum it really is? It seems that Christopher is a law unto himself.. At least Baconbuttyman will listen to not only reason, but also to what others have to say. Thank God that I am able to moderate on here without having to ask permission for every decision that I may make. I for one, as I am sure that most others do too, do not have to run scared of the Owner of this site, unlike the bullyboy moderation team on the MGZT Rover 75 OC does of Christopher. Again, these are of course my own thoughts and feelings. But, I say these things without fear of compromise as I too, along with many others, have suffered at the hands of the "Moderation Team" on the MGZT Rover 75 OC without course for reply or a fair hearing. We all have out own interpretations of "Them and Us". Some more valid than others obviously. But, when it comes to personal attacks on ex members, or indeed, present members at the time, I really do not think this is the way a club the size of the MGZT Rover 75 OC should be carrying on without ever learning from it's past mistakes. Poppy


I really really hate you Poppy (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)




I wanted to say all that but you beat me to it. (BOW) (BOW) (BOW)


Pops. You posted a welcome message on the MGZT Rover 75 OC about two years ago for people from other countries.

I have only just spotted it on searching the archives over there so I said in a post 'thanks for the welcome' as I'm now one of those furriners.
The thread was started by another person 6 years ago but to my mind a welcome is a welcome and not a time related thing.

Old Mr Windrush thought it very odd of me to visit the past, but as I mentioned in a reply to him it's what HE does frequently when he has reunions with his old buddies from years gone by.

He said he didn't understand my thinking. (hehethwump) Of course he could be right cos most on here don't understand it either. (clap) (clap)

Est bien. C'est la vie. Live and let live I say.

Covert Colvert. (mexican wave)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby Poppy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Tourerfogey wrote:Here's an idea:

Instead of the 'they started it' attitude why not just grow up and forget about Christopher and his little Empire? Quite frankly it's bickering like this that puts me off of coming here, which is a shame because it could be a good site.




Hiya TF.....Again, I agree with your sentiments entirely...... (shrug) But, as for my analogy of terms, that was only a personal descriptive, nothing to do with this club whatsoever. :) :) Can I ask you a question? Have you actually read both threads regarding BBM's sale of the badge, and also Dave's thread which led to him being banned? If so, then i cannot really understand your reasoning here as it is very plain to see who is at fault regarding the resurrection, once again, of this thread. (shrug) As for this "Could be a good club" eeeek. :shock: :? It really is a good club if only peeps would give it the attention and the merit that it deserves. ;) (cool) Poppy
Poppy
 

Unread postby Tourerfogey » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes I've read the threads (even though I'm not allowed on that forum . . . ) But why rise to it?
It's a K Series . . . . keep topping it up . . . . it'll be fine . . . . . .
User avatar
Tourerfogey
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Unread postby Poppy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm

COLVERT wrote:
Poppy wrote:
Tourerfogey wrote:Isn't it sad that yet again the most active thread here is the one about this forum and them. . . :roll:




Hiya. In fact, it isn't.... :? The most popular thread is the one dedicated to the late Martyn P. (shrug) That aside though, yes, it is a sad situation, but, yet again, all this was instigated by the thread started on the MGZT Rover 75 OC by Simon H. All over BBM putting his badge on eBay?? :? :shock: :shock:
That initself is of no interest.....But, the thread was started knowing full well what it would, and did, turn into......To slate someone in such a manner without the chance to either defend or reply is disgraceful. Of course, these are my own opinions, but, unlike elsewhere, valid opinions are not met with distain, derogatory remarks or out and out bullying of members on this site. (shrug) (shrug) This thread was in fact ressurrected by the signing of a new member yesterday who although did not do anything wrong as to what I can see, was then banned for simply asking a question...Obviously, a question that those in power on the MGZT Rover 75 OC did not like and, as usual, resorted to the only tactic that they know besy when faced with something that they do not like, that being a ban for life....... Very democratic, what a friendly forum it really is? It seems that Christopher is a law unto himself.. At least Baconbuttyman will listen to not only reason, but also to what others have to say. Thank God that I am able to moderate on here without having to ask permission for every decision that I may make. I for one, as I am sure that most others do too, do not have to run scared of the Owner of this site, unlike the bullyboy moderation team on the MGZT Rover 75 OC does of Christopher. Again, these are of course my own thoughts and feelings. But, I say these things without fear of compromise as I too, along with many others, have suffered at the hands of the "Moderation Team" on the MGZT Rover 75 OC without course for reply or a fair hearing. We all have out own interpretations of "Them and Us". Some more valid than others obviously. But, when it comes to personal attacks on ex members, or indeed, present members at the time, I really do not think this is the way a club the size of the MGZT Rover 75 OC should be carrying on without ever learning from it's past mistakes. Poppy


I really really hate you Poppy (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)




I wanted to say all that but you beat me to it. (BOW) (BOW) (BOW)


Pops. You posted a welcome message on the MGZT Rover 75 OC about two years ago for people from other countries.

I have only just spotted it on searching the archives over there so I said in a post 'thanks for the welcome' as I'm now one of those furriners.
The thread was started by another person 6 years ago but to my mind a welcome is a welcome and not a time related thing.

Old Mr Windrush thought it very odd of me to visit the past, but as I mentioned in a reply to him it's what HE does frequently when he has reunions with his old buddies from years gone by.

He said he didn't understand my thinking. (hehethwump) Of course he could be right cos most on here don't understand it either. (clap) (clap)

Est bien. C'est la vie. Live and let live I say.

Covert Colvert. (mexican wave)



Hiya John. Thank you for that..... i had forgot all about it.... :) As you, I and all other members on here should know by now, People should be made to feel WELCOME whatever the site............. we do try our best on here.... ;) :) Poppy
Poppy
 

Unread postby Tourerfogey » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

I think I'll just leave all you keyboard warriors to play your little games.
Like I said, it's sad that you choose to make it like this because I am sure you are putting potential members off and scaring them away. When BBM started this forum I though it had the potential to become an interesting and informative place to visit but sadly that hasn't proved to be the case.
In some ways you are becoming like 'little Christophers' - Scarey or WHAT :shock:
I'll return if and when this forum grows up and puts the past behind it.

Yes, I will close the door behind me and put the lights out.
It's a K Series . . . . keep topping it up . . . . it'll be fine . . . . . .
User avatar
Tourerfogey
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

[/size][/color]
Tourerfogey wrote:Here's an idea:

Instead of the 'they started it' attitude why not just grow up and forget about Christopher and his little Empire? Quite frankly it's bickering like this that puts me off of coming here, which is a shame because it could be a good site.

Remember, I used to be a member over there and like you I was badly treated by the owner and his cronies, but even to me it seems that this site exists just as a means for BBM and Poppy to vent their frustrations and anger.


Mr Tourerfogey Sir.

What you say is not really true. What you see is reply to a fact. They take it seriously and we like to poke fun at them a little. It's not bickering it's more like juicy gossip. (clap)

If you search around you'll find this young site is much much more than tugging the legs of the opposition.

Just you try and find a thread closed or a post deleted over here. You won't be able to find one.

The only banned people a while back were covert snipers from the MGZT Rover 75 OC. Search and you will see the truth.

Don't let yourself be put off by visiting us. We would love to hear you talk about things that interest you and also to hear your opinions on anything and everything.

Come and have a chat. Don't just read about others; have a go yourself. Come on in ,the water's lovely.

You call yourself a FOGEY. Well I'm knocking on a bit and maybe we'll have something in common to talk about.

Colvert.

As dumbo the elephant said-- 'I'm all ears' (mexican wave) (mgrclub) (mexican wave) (party)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Poppy wrote:
COLVERT wrote:
Poppy wrote:
Tourerfogey wrote:Isn't it sad that yet again the most active thread here is the one about this forum and them. . . :roll:




Hiya. In fact, it isn't.... :? The most popular thread is the one dedicated to the late Martyn P. (shrug) That aside though, yes, it is a sad situation, but, yet again, all this was instigated by the thread started on the MGZT Rover 75 OC by Simon H. All over BBM putting his badge on eBay?? :? :shock: :shock:
That initself is of no interest.....But, the thread was started knowing full well what it would, and did, turn into......To slate someone in such a manner without the chance to either defend or reply is disgraceful. Of course, these are my own opinions, but, unlike elsewhere, valid opinions are not met with distain, derogatory remarks or out and out bullying of members on this site. (shrug) (shrug) This thread was in fact ressurrected by the signing of a new member yesterday who although did not do anything wrong as to what I can see, was then banned for simply asking a question...Obviously, a question that those in power on the MGZT Rover 75 OC did not like and, as usual, resorted to the only tactic that they know besy when faced with something that they do not like, that being a ban for life....... Very democratic, what a friendly forum it really is? It seems that Christopher is a law unto himself.. At least Baconbuttyman will listen to not only reason, but also to what others have to say. Thank God that I am able to moderate on here without having to ask permission for every decision that I may make. I for one, as I am sure that most others do too, do not have to run scared of the Owner of this site, unlike the bullyboy moderation team on the MGZT Rover 75 OC does of Christopher. Again, these are of course my own thoughts and feelings. But, I say these things without fear of compromise as I too, along with many others, have suffered at the hands of the "Moderation Team" on the MGZT Rover 75 OC without course for reply or a fair hearing. We all have out own interpretations of "Them and Us". Some more valid than others obviously. But, when it comes to personal attacks on ex members, or indeed, present members at the time, I really do not think this is the way a club the size of the MGZT Rover 75 OC should be carrying on without ever learning from it's past mistakes. Poppy


I really really hate you Poppy (hehethwump) (hehethwump) (hehethwump)




I wanted to say all that but you beat me to it. (BOW) (BOW) (BOW)


Pops. You posted a welcome message on the MGZT Rover 75 OC about two years ago for people from other countries.

I have only just spotted it on searching the archives over there so I said in a post 'thanks for the welcome' as I'm now one of those furriners.
The thread was started by another person 6 years ago but to my mind a welcome is a welcome and not a time related thing.

Old Mr Windrush thought it very odd of me to visit the past, but as I mentioned in a reply to him it's what HE does frequently when he has reunions with his old buddies from years gone by.

He said he didn't understand my thinking. (hehethwump) Of course he could be right cos most on here don't understand it either. (clap) (clap)

Est bien. C'est la vie. Live and let live I say.

Covert Colvert. (mexican wave)



Hiya John. Thank you for that..... i had forgot all about it.... :) As you, I and all other members on here should know by now, People should be made to feel WELCOME whatever the site............. we do try our best on here.... ;) :) Poppy


Thanks Pops. All I hope is tourerfogey reads my post to him and he gives it a little thought before he vanishes. If not then he's welcome another day perhaps. (shrug)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby Poppy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:11 pm

TF............John is right....(Not often I get to say that.. (shrug) (shrug) lol) But, he has really hit the nail on the head.....I for one would hate it if the likes of you did not visit here because of certain aspects, threads, posts...you are always welcome here, and i hope that you will continue to visit us.. ;) :) (Shrug) Right, to try and put things into perspective here............ Are you aware that not only Pab, (another that I cannot think the name of) and indeed Christopher himself joined this site not too long ago? Of course, BBM caught them out and they were sent running with their tails between their legs.... There is in fact a post from Christopher to Mick on here somewhere.........In it mick is derided about his "Little site, his little Empire" by a man who thinks only about what he can make out in revenue from "His" members.... (shrug) (shrug) Nobody wants all this rubbish, least of all Mick. But, when you are faced with unwarranted criticism and belittlement by a man who makes rather a nice bit of cash from a site such as this, what would you do? In a democracy, we all have the right of reply........ Albeit considered right or wrong given any different circumstance at any given time...I can assure you that there are NO bullies on this site.... (shrug) As soft as we are, that would NOT be tolerated in any circumstances. Yet people get bullied by the MGZT Rover 75 OC, vent their anger, opinions, whatever you want to call it, yet we are in the wrong..? Whilst I fully agree with you that this has to and must stop.....How do we ever achieve that when the MGZT Rover 75 OC keeps on baiting and baiting? Say nothing? Okay, do not rise to it I hear you say.. (shrug) But where does that leave us as a fair and just forum when we do not allow people to speak their mind? In my opinion, if we go down that route, then we are no better than those we are commenting on? Not a vicious circle as such, all though not far from it I agree, but, where does one draw the line when one is being ripped apart on another site, yet, others may choose to defend and have their say? Do we stop them? Issue warnings? Infractions? Fortunately, as much as we loathe what is happening, this sites members will always have the freedom of speech on here.. Poppy.
Poppy
 

Unread postby willyheckaslike » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Tourerfogey: Yes, I will close the door behind me and put the lights out.


We don't do that sort of invitation here...maybe we have less growing up to do than you are prepared to give us credit for. Lol. :D
willyheckaslike
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Unread postby Poppy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm

WillyHeckaslike wrote:
Tourerfogey: Yes, I will close the door behind me and put the lights out.


We don't do that sort of invitation here...maybe we have less growing up to do than you are prepared to give us credit for. Lol. :D




Hiya Willy.. :) I am sure that TF know's what this site is all about by now.. He says that he no longer has access to the MGZT Rover 75 OC... eeek. Join the flipping Club TF... :? But you are welcome on here at any time. ;) Another fact for you here.... ;) No swear filter on here...... But, how much bad language do you see in posts?????????? At one time, you could not even say bum on the MGZT Rover 75 OC???? Is that indeed a swear word...eek. (shrug) We treat members as we would like to be treated.... We are are all seasonal forumeers....We treat our members as the adults that they are, with the respect that they deseve....No one abuses this privelge? So, TF.....If you so desired to come on here and tell me to P off.... eeeek. :shock: I am Poppy, not reebs or pab, I can take things as I think they are meant. If I thought is really was in a nasty way, Hey, you would receive a pm from me pronto.... Not as an admin, but to ascertain why this was indeed directed at me from a personal point of view...... Hm? Wonder what the other side would think of my philosophy? (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poppy
 

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

If you read my actual eBay add, I predictedsome one would start a thread and I would get berrated on the companies site, as said before, it's not tit for tat, it is more akin to gossip and piss taking really, out of pity for the MGZT Rover 75 OC, well it is for me any way
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby GazYorkshire » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

As some of you probably know, I'm a paid up member of the MGZT Rover 75 OC, and I also drop in here and the Community site from time to time.
At the end of the day, I visit all of the sites for the same reason most people do - to learn how to look after my pride and joy.
Let's be honest - who would dream of checking plenum drains if they hadn't read about it online?
All of the sites have been great for me as a new 75 owner.
I don't care who's fallen out with who, or for what reason - that's between the relevant people and none of my business, so I'll keep on visiting all of the sites.
By the way Mick - your badge is on my watch list - you never know, I might even have a bid on it :smile:

GazYorkshire - Sent From Samsung Galaxy Ace Using Tapatalk 2.
User avatar
GazYorkshire
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

Unread postby Poppy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 pm

GazYorkshire wrote:As some of you probably know, I'm a paid up member of the MGZT Rover 75 OC, and I also drop in here and the Community site from time to time.
At the end of the day, I visit all of the sites for the same reason most people do - to learn how to look after my pride and joy.
Let's be honest - who would dream of checking plenum drains if they hadn't read about it online?
All of the sites have been great for me as a new 75 owner.
I don't care who's fallen out with who, or for what reason - that's between the relevant people and none of my business, so I'll keep on visiting all of the sites.
By the way Mick - your badge is on my watch list - you never know, I might even have a bid on it :smile:

GazYorkshire - Sent From Samsung Galaxy Ace Using Tapatalk 2.



Gaz............. You are sooooooooooooooooo right..... (clap) Thank you for this post....... (BOW) Poppy
Poppy
 

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 am

GazYorkshire wrote:As some of you probably know, I'm a paid up member of the MGZT Rover 75 OC, and I also drop in here and the Community site from time to time.
At the end of the day, I visit all of the sites for the same reason most people do - to learn how to look after my pride and joy.
Let's be honest - who would dream of checking plenum drains if they hadn't read about it online?
All of the sites have been great for me as a new 75 owner.
I don't care who's fallen out with who, or for what reason - that's between the relevant people and none of my business, so I'll keep on visiting all of the sites.
By the way Mick - your badge is on my watch list - you never know, I might even have a bid on it :smile:

GazYorkshire - Sent From Samsung Galaxy Ace Using Tapatalk 2.


Gaz, nice to see you post, feel free to join in any of the conversations bud :mrgreen:
Gaz, this badge started life as a keyfob, but i think the MGZT Rover 75 OC would do well to make these as dash badges, it does look well where i placed it, I always liked the design of the logo, looed good, feel free to bid and good luck
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby willyheckaslike » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 am

Baconbuttyman: It does look well where i placed it.

Dare we ask...? :o Image
willyheckaslike
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Unread postby BIG LEK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 am

WillyHeckaslike wrote:
Baconbuttyman: It does look well where i placed it.

Dare we ask...? :o Image

:shock: :shock: :lol:
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby Michael » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 am

All this hassle will blow over, something else will takes it's place as always happens in life, look on the positive side, I got fed up with all the childish and snide comments in the "other place" and found you lot, oh well life's a bitch then you die, :lol:
User avatar
Michael
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Unread postby BIG LEK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Michael wrote:All this hassle will blow over, something else will takes it's place as always happens in life, look on the positive side, I got fed up with all the childish and snide comments in the "other place" and found you lot, oh well life's a bitch then you die, :lol:

Exactly (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) ;)
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby nick nick » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Michael wrote:All this hassle will blow over, something else will takes it's place as always happens in life, look on the positive side, I got fed up with all the childish and snide comments in the "other place" and found you lot, oh well life's a bitch then you die, :lol:


I think the key to harmony is dont rise to the baiting....They will soon get fed up and crawl back to where they came from
Life is a bunch of roses but watch out for the pricks
User avatar
nick nick
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am
Location: Gateshead Tyne & Wear

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Poppy wrote:
WillyHeckaslike wrote:
Tourerfogey: Yes, I will close the door behind me and put the lights out.


We don't do that sort of invitation here...maybe we have less growing up to do than you are prepared to give us credit for. Lol. :D




Hiya Willy.. :) I am sure that TF know's what this site is all about by now.. He says that he no longer has access to the MGZT Rover 75 OC... eeek. Join the flipping Club TF... :? But you are welcome on here at any time. ;) Another fact for you here.... ;) No swear filter on here...... But, how much bad language do you see in posts?????????? At one time, you could not even say bum on the MGZT Rover 75 OC???? Is that indeed a swear word...eek. (shrug) We treat members as we would like to be treated.... We are are all seasonal forumeers....We treat our members as the adults that they are, with the respect that they deseve....No one abuses this privelge? So, TF.....If you so desired to come on here and tell me to P off.... eeeek. :shock: I am Poppy, not reebs or pab, I can take things as I think they are meant. If I thought is really was in a nasty way, Hey, you would receive a pm from me pronto.... Not as an admin, but to ascertain why this was indeed directed at me from a personal point of view...... Hm? Wonder what the other side would think of my philosophy? (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) (banned) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


(waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) (waaaaaah) I think he signed off before he read my post to him. (hehethwump) Never mind he might be back. (mgrclub)




( I am Poppy, not reebs or pab, I can take things as I think they are meant. ) Really ????------- By the way Pops I forgot to tell you-------------------------------------I've just banned you. (clap) (clap) (clap)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby Poppy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:29 pm

eeeeeek. Mick.............. Mick.............Quick Mick................... (banned) (shrug) (banned) :( :(
Poppy
 

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Michael wrote:All this hassle will blow over, something else will takes it's place as always happens in life, look on the positive side, I got fed up with all the childish and snide comments in the "other place" and found you lot, oh well life's a bitch then you die, :lol:


That's what I like to read-------Something to really cheer me up.


OH, Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Thud !!!!----------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby Poppy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

COLVERT wrote:
Michael wrote:All this hassle will blow over, something else will takes it's place as always happens in life, look on the positive side, I got fed up with all the childish and snide comments in the "other place" and found you lot, oh well life's a bitch then you die, :lol:


That's what I like to read-------Something to really cheer me up.


OH, Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Thud !!!!----------------------




michael has a way with words.... Straight to the point.... :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (cool) (clap) (clap) (clap)
Poppy
 

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 pm

hehehe some one wants it, it's on £5.50
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby GazYorkshire » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Baconbuttyman wrote:hehehe some one wants it, it's on £5.50

It's not me :mrgreen:
User avatar
GazYorkshire
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

Unread postby Poppy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm

GazYorkshire wrote:
Baconbuttyman wrote:hehehe some one wants it, it's on £5.50

It's not me :mrgreen:



And it certain'y ain't me either.... :shock: :lol:
Poppy
 

Unread postby COLVERT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Seven bids !!!!!!!!

Two hours to go. (clap) (clap) (clap)


Colv. (mgrclub) (mexican wave)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 pm

COLVERT wrote:Seven bids !!!!!!!!

Two hours to go. (clap) (clap) (clap)


Colv. (mgrclub) (mexican wave)

16 watchers too
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby nick nick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:19 pm

The likes of pab really believe that being a mod on the MGZT Rover 75 OC counts for something in life...And it does ...It means your a TIT :lol:
Life is a bunch of roses but watch out for the pricks
User avatar
nick nick
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am
Location: Gateshead Tyne & Wear

Unread postby Poppy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm

nick nick wrote:The likes of pab really believe that being a mod on the MGZT Rover 75 OC counts for something in life...And it does ...It means your a TIT :lol:




HA HA HA HA HA HA... :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: (clap) (BOW) (cool)
Poppy
 

Unread postby BIG LEK » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 pm

nick nick wrote:The likes of pab really believe that being a mod on the MGZT Rover 75 OC counts for something in life...And it does ...It means your a TIT :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I wish I could fly) membership no-265
User avatar
BIG LEK
MGR Club Regular
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

£5.50, not bad for some thing that Chpscola says has no value, It's a £5.50 in to the clubs pocket (elmo) (elmo) (elmo)
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Unread postby COLVERT » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Interesting read six years on.---How times and things change. Some folk were happy in this new environment and others not so happy.----Life goes on; wonder what some of the posters are doing now.
I guess change of car means they join other forums of that make.---- (shrug) (shrug)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
User avatar
COLVERT
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: FRANCE

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:02 pm

social media has killed places like this
User avatar
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am
Location: Thornton Cleveleys nr Blackpool

Previous

Return to MG-Rover OC General Discussion Forum



cron