MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Welcome new members, introduce your self here

Money For Nothing And Goodbye From Me

Welcome to your forums, Thanks for taking the time to visit, you are invited to take a look about, you will undoubtedly see some familiar names here, dont just pop in and out, take the time to say Hi, contribute to the thread's. Maybe tell us how you found us.?You never know, you may like it here lol

Unread postby connoissuer steve » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello!
As you will know my name is Steve, I joined this site as connoisseur steve last year. I paid £6.00 membership. You were supposed to send me a window sticker, and I believe a membership card or whatever. However this did not happen. Then I sent you I think £3.50 for a club window sticker that strictly speaking, I shouldn't have had to send for. Still I heard nothing from you. So I sent you a message on the 20th June 2018 highlighting these points. After some investigation, you conceded that this was the case, and you would do something about it. It is with regret, that to date you have not for whatever reason, maybe you were too busy nothing has indeed happened. I also note you have decided to shut the site down for various reasons. I think that it is fair to say, that because you failed to supply me with items inclusive in the membership, I am not, nor have I ever been a actual member. Therefore I think it is a reasonable request that you return all the money sent to you for items I did not receive. And cancel my access to this site as connoisseur steve. This being of coarse a sum of around £9.50 which although is not exactly a kings ransom, but the principle for goods paid for, and not received. I look forward to hearing from you soon, along with the refund.

Best Regards

Steve Moss
connoissuer steve
MGR Club Noob

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:45 am

I have sent the items requirwd after you contacted me. If they didnt arrive. Why did you not contact me?
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:57 am

Its your choice. I can refund you or we can give it one more go sending theae items to you
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby connoissuer steve » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:27 pm

I was not aware that you had sent anything, so I would not have known to contact you, and say it has not arrived. Having now given it some thought, I'm feeling there is little point you sending the items again. As you were going to fold this owners club, and despite a few articles and empty promises this club is still not doing very much at all. So it is with sincere regret that I am going to ask for the refund for the membership money, and a refund for the window sticker. So £9.25 to return back to my PayPal account, and then we can call that it. Thanks Steve
connoissuer steve
MGR Club Noob

Return to Welcome new members, introduce your self here