MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Welcome new members, introduce your self here

New member Mgf owner. Is it a trophy?

Welcome to your forums, Thanks for taking the time to visit, you are invited to take a look about, you will undoubtedly see some familiar names here, dont just pop in and out, take the time to say Hi, contribute to the thread's. Maybe tell us how you found us.?You never know, you may like it here lol

Unread postby Moldyolds » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello, I am Mike, just joined. I bought a 2000 Mgf Steptronic last year which is in great condition and will turn 70000 miles very soon! I have noticed that there is a metal plaque under the front bonnet which says vvc. I also noticedbthat the wings have small flag badges under the indicator repeaters. There are a number of other nice touches suggesting it is a special edition. Does this mean it is a Trophy with a vvt engine or is this just wishful thinking? Any thoughts appreciated..

Kind regards

Mike
Moldyolds
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby Michael » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Spotting the difference between a VVC and a non-VVC MGF:

MAYBE THE ANSWER? (shrug)
Michael

Unread postby Moldyolds » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Thanks so much! Really helpful. I will check these out and post the result.
Moldyolds
MGR Club Regular

Return to Welcome new members, introduce your self here