MG Rover Owners Club (MGROC)

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:28 am

Welcome Anonymous !

We cover all MG & Rover cars, We are the MG Owners Club & Rover Owners club, combined in one, from Rover 75 to MGZT, from Rover 800 to MGB, we are here for all your MG Rover MGR cars

Welcome new members, introduce your self here

still ill

Welcome to your forums, Thanks for taking the time to visit, you are invited to take a look about, you will undoubtedly see some familiar names here, dont just pop in and out, take the time to say Hi, contribute to the thread's. Maybe tell us how you found us.?You never know, you may like it here lol

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm

sorry guys, i am still quite unwell and have been for past 5-6 weeks, very short of breath, so movement is very little, they do not know what it is yet, thought is was down to this ausie flu but no improvement at all where my breath and tiredness is concerned.
i walk to the garage, 15 paces away, and i am struggling for breath, then i have to get back to the house, docs gave me an inhaler, works sortof, but not very well, going upstairs nearly kills me.
2 weeks ago i tried to go back to Karate, bad mistake, put it all down to fitness levels, doc told me to stop untill its all confirmed.
anemia has been mentioned, so am on iron tabs to help, ashma, heart issue, but the xray and ecg showed nothing, stress?? who knows, hardly done any work!
(bang head against a wall) (bang head against a wall) (bang head against a wall)

i am really buggered atm, cant go any where or do bugger all.
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby Mal7921 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 am

Sorry to hear your still under the weather, I remember having something similar but not as severe a few years ago, not fun at all. In my case it was diabetes and a severe chest infection that could not be shifted. 4 different courses of anti-biotics and 5 weeks later I started to recover.

It could be something as simple as mild anxiety with exhaustion, don't forget you had a pretty stressful couple of years with your old landlord and that may well be catching up with you now.

Take it easy, don't worry about it for now. Hopefully you'll be back to (Ahem) normal soon enough
MG TF135
Rover 75 2.0 CDT Club
Mal7921
MGR Club Admin

Unread postby Tourerfogey » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi Mick

I may not post here anymore for reasons I won't go into here but I do drop by occasionally to see what's going on.
Sorry to hear that you are not well and I hope things improve for you soon - remember, Jenny needs you back on your feet ;)

TF
It's a K Series . . . . keep topping it up . . . . it'll be fine . . . . . .
Tourerfogey

Unread postby graham1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:47 pm

thank you for the welcome. I am in the mg tbar , and the Abingdon mg club, just found you so have joined up (fart) [img]car3[/img]
graham1
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

http://www.glenn.tapley.us/MC.swf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bit late for Xmas but never mind.----Still good for a :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click each Deer.---------------- (mexican wave) (mexican wave)-----------listen and laugh.--- [funny-santa-dance
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Unread postby COLVERT » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:50 pm

graham1 wrote:thank you for the welcome. I am in the mg tbar , and the Abingdon mg club, just found you so have joined up (fart) [img]car3[/img]

(mgrclub) (mgrclub) (mgrclub)

Welcome to the forum. Pleased to have you here.--- ;-)
Live long and prosper.

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues ( Tact. ) will always win the war.
COLVERT

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:44 pm

(mgrclub) thanks for the well wishers, am back to my annoying best, well nearly any way, Thanks for holding the fort Colvy, its appreciated, Mr Fogey, i would love it if you came back (mgrclub)
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby graham1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:37 pm

hi, I wanted to go to my MG meet on Tuesday evening but my health was not too good so I had to give it a miss, glad to hear you are better, hope my health improves in the next few weeks ,
graham1
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby COLVERT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

graham1 wrote:hi, I wanted to go to my MG meet on Tuesday evening but my health was not too good so I had to give it a miss, glad to hear you are better, hope my health improves in the next few weeks ,

Keep us posted Graham. Hope you improve rapidly.

Not sure of your age as you haven't got it your profile.

If you are an old one like I am--( 80. ) then we have to take good care of ourselves.-- ;-)

Colvert.
Live long and prosper.

COLVERT

Unread postby graham1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm

thank you, I am 61 this month so I have ripped myself apart doing my MGTF too bring it back to life but hope the weather clears up as well as my health so I can give it a good run :-D (mexican wave)
graham1
MGR Club Regular

Unread postby baconbuttyman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:02 pm

I have deletd all posts between Colvert and TourerFogey, this is not how i want this club to be.
baconbuttyman
Club Owner/Admin

Unread postby COLVERT » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:03 pm

baconbuttyman wrote:I have deletd all posts between Colvert and TourerFogey, this is not how i want this club to be.

Mick.

Your post infers there is something between myself and tourerfogey.

[size=200][/There isn't------------- (shrug)----------not on my part.

To make things clear there is nothing going on as far as I'm concerned.

If fact I've quite enjoyed his posts whenever they have appeared in the past.

Fogey--- (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) (BOW) size]
Live long and prosper.

COLVERT

Return to Welcome new members, introduce your self here